Diary of the journey on the path least traveled..
(No nominations please, just sharing thoughts while exploring life 🙂 ).
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
“Confidence is knowing who you are and not changing it a bit because of someone’s version of reality is not your reality.” Shannon L. Alder
“I was going to post something on Facebook until I asked myself why.” David E. Love
“If you don’t know where you’re going, you may miss it when you get there”
― Kathleen Long, Chasing Rainbows
Near the end of the week again, not sure if time is speeding up or I am slowing down…. 🙂 may see some storms over the next couple days so thought I would pop in for bit and share some thoughts before venturing on down the path…..woke up to a quiet but foggy morning….
But it quickly disappeared with sunshine… had the same weather yesterday, it cleared off and saw a hummingbird getting a drink…
A hummingbird’s food staple is small insects, they use the nectar/sugar for energy and the liquid for water…. Thought I would do something a bit different today, got the idea from another person who brightens our lives with her posts; hiddenzzzzz
Have some mundane things about me in About and decided to share a bit more of the lighter side… 🙂
1. If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
-type faster with less errors
2. Do you drink tea or coffee with sugar?
-green tea with a spot of honey
3. Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
-which ever method of reading enables me to relax and enjoy what I am reading
4. Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
-I’ve gotten attached to my name so I think I’ll keep it, besides I have been called a lot of names over the years without the need to change it… 🙂
5. Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?
“I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any creature, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.” W. Penn
6. Who do you want to be closer to?
-the free spirit within me
7. Do you miss someone at the moment?
-no, they are all in my heart
8. What can you see outside your bedroom window?
9. What are you most thankful for?
-waking up on the green side of the grass
10. Do you keep a diary or journal?
-all of the above
11. What is your star sign?
-depends on the mood I’m in 🙂
12. Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?
-Yes…. About a young girl coming out in a closed minded community
13. What are you afraid of?
-overlooking something while living and exploring life
14. If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?
-doing what I have been always doing, following my dreams and doing it my way
15. What is the one thing you would want to teach you children?
-never be ashamed of who they are and always follow their dreams
17. What can you hear right now?
-life calling so I had better type a little faster… 🙂
18. Where do you feel the safest?
“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Helen Keller
19. What is your favorite season? Why?
-They all have a purpose, so I do not deny change but adjust to change….
20. How would you spend your ideal day?
-dancing among the stars
21. Describe yourself in one word
-too complicated for one word…best I could do would be “free”
22. Why do you regret the most?
-Not enough time to do all that I wish to do
23. Do you like ice in your drinks?
-depends on the drink
24. Are you a restless sleeper?
-I do not tell falsehoods nor do I portray a false image so I have no problem with sleeping… 🙂
25. How would you show someone you love them?
-accept them as who and what they are and trust them with my heart…
Well, I had better close for now, venture on down the path and see what adventures life has instore for me today…. But I shall return again one day, Fate be willin’ and the creeks don’t rise….
And speaking of loving someone…